Click Here or Call 888.423.7738
|Deluxe Junior Suite Garden
|Deluxe Junior Suite Ocean View
|Deluxe Junior Suite Beachfront
|Deluxe One Bedroom Oceanfront Suite
|Deluxe Luxury One Bedroom Suite
|Deluxe Penthouse Suite
Prices under room packages are per person based on two person occupancy rooms. Prices are based on traveling for 4 nights from February 27 - March 3. If you are reserving an entire room to yourself the price is 200% what is listed under room packages. Extra nights are available and the per person pricing is listed in the next column. Rooms are limited so act now and reserve your Jam in the Sand III experience.
Extra Night Special!
Come early or stay later.
For those looking for more than 4 nights, Island Gigs will be offering a bonus show on the night of March 3rd (artist TBA at a later date). So if you want to experience something special, plan on checking out on March 4th. You can check in as early as February 24th.
- Initial deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room when reserving your room
- Second deposit of $500 per person based on a double room or $1000 per person based on a single room August 7, 2014
- Balance due by November 7, 2014
- Monthly Payment plans are also available.
- Adding extra days must be requested prior to February 1, 2015, subject to availability. Adding days after February 1, 2015 will result in an additional $50 per change fee.
- Deducting extra days already chosen must be completed by February 1, 2015 (NO refund will be available after February 1, 2015) NO EXCEPTIONS
- Airline information must be received no later than February 1, 2015
- If your roommate's name is "TBA" we must receive their name no later than February 1, 2015. A $50 penalty will be assessed to add name after February 1, 2015.
- Prior to August 7, 2014 - Cancellations received prior to August 7, a full refund less $500 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Between August 7, 2014 and November 7, 2014 - Cancellations received between August 7 and November 7, a full refund less $1000 non-refundable deposit per person based on double occupancy or $2000 non-refundable deposit per person based on single occupancy.
- Cancellations received after November 7, 2014 will NOT be refunded.
- ANY changes made to your reservation including names or dates after February 1, 2015 WILL result in a $50 administration fee per change.
- IF we are sold out prior to February 1, 2015 and you cancel your reservation, IF we have waiting list we will try to resell your room. IF we are able to resell the room you will only be charged a $500 penalty. No other refund is available
- IF you choose to resell your room yourself (between November 7, 2014 and February 1, 2015) you will have to make the total money transaction between you and the new party. There WILL be a $100 administrative fee assessed to change the names on the reservation one time, fee must be paid by new parties credit card, and must be done no later than February 1, 2015.
- ABSOLUTLY NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO A RESERVATION AFTER FEBRUARY 1, 2015.
- Travel insurance is available and recommended.
A Message from Island Gigs
If you are a Dark Star Orchestra fan you will not want to miss Dark Star's Jam in the Sand III. You get to see and hear your favorite band up close and personal in one of the most unique venues in the Caribbean: Negril, Jamaica. This 5 star all-inclusive resort pampers you with every possible amenity. Grand Lido Negril commands an impressive stretch of Negril's breathtaking beach.
During the daytime the unbelievable beach invites lovers of water sports to windsurf, scuba dive, sail a sunfish or simply do nothing at all! At night you'll watch Dark Star perform their classic shows right on the beach, under the stars and moonlight. You will also be able to whet your appetite in one of the 5 classic restaurants offering Mediterranean, Italian, Japanese, Jamaican cuisine, and Continental menus, plus breakfast and luncheon buffets galore. From great live music and bottomless booze to all the meals, snacks, and watersports, it will be a concert you'll never forget!
At Island Gigs, we live by the mentality, "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem!" In 1987, we brought our first travelers to Negril. Back then, it was a sleepy fishing village and it's never been the same since. Now one the hottest destinations in the Caribbean, the seven-mile beach offers laid back charm for people looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Spend a free day cliff-diving, snorkeling and exploring underground caves at places like Rick's Cafe and The Rock House. Then, be ready for one of the most impressive sunsets you've experienced as you kick back with a Jamaican rum punch and watch the sky turn pink before it falls dark. The magic of Negril is that it still keeps its laid back charm after all these years.